Electronic Pressure Calibrator
Model LR-Cal TLDMM 2.0
Precision Digital Reference Pressure Gauge
The digital reference pressure gauge LR-Cal TLDMM 2.0 features:
- Accuracy ±0.05% FS incl. ACCREDIA certificate (similar to DAkkS)
(Ranges >2000 bar ±0.1% FS incl. factory certificate of calibration)
- Operated with chargeable Li-Ion battery (incl. charger)
- Pressure units, settable: bar, mbar, psi, MPa, kPa, kg/cm², mHg, mmHg, mmH2O, mH2O
- MIN and MAX Peak values
- Programmable digital filter
- Pressure port: 1/2" BSP male, in stainless steel
- Measures and indicates medium temperature
- Large, well visible LCD, with analogue bargraph indication of pressure, backlight
- Incl. USB interface
- OPTION: Version with Data Logger functionality
- OPTION: Version for panel mounting (back connection)
- OPTION: Version without battery, for external supply 12...24 VDC
LR-Cal TLDMM 2.0 Description
The digital reference pressure gauge LR-Cal TLDMM 2.0 is featured with an outstanding longterm stability. It is perfect for reference pressure measurements, for testing and calibration purposes. Together with the LR-Cal portable pressure test pumps it can be used mobile, on site. For higher pressure values we recommend our LR-Cal pressure comparison pumps.
The LR-Cal TLDMM 2.0 is powered by a rechargeable Li-Ion battery and is fitted with an USB interface. The instrument measures also the temperature of the pressure medium. A transit case, an USB charger, USB cable and a traceable ACCREDIA certificate (equal to DAkkS) are included in standard delivery.
- Version with data logger functionality, with integr. real time clock
- Version for panel mounting with pressure port excentric back
- Version for external power supply 12...24 VDC, without built-in battery
For protection of the device we recomment the as assessory available yellow rubber protection cap, order-code LDM80-GK.