Portable Temperature Calibration Micro Bath
Model LR-Cal FLUID 200-H
Temperature range +20°C...+220°C
The LR-Cal FLUID 200-H is a portable stirred liquid bath (temperature calibrator). The instrument is suitable for calibrating temperature sensors and thermometers of all sizes, diameters and shapes, without the need of specifically drilled blocks. The calibration baths are perfect for checking and calibration of glass thermometers.
- Large calibration volume 60 x 170 mm
- Auto Ramp function, programmable
- Auto Step function, programmable
- Computer aided calibration via RS232 interface and optional PC software LR-Cal AQ2sp
- Switch test functionality
- Optional dry block and black body inserts available
LR-Cal FLUID 200-H Instrument versions
The portable liquid bath LR-Cal FLUID 200-H is available in two versions:
- Standard version
- Version with dual input for Pt 100 and TC
Two inputs for Pt 100 and Thermocouples, programmabler:
• Pt 100 IEC 3-/4-wire, Range -100...+700°C, Accuracy ±0.3°C
• Thermocouple type K/N/R/S, Range 0...1300°C, Accuracy ±1°C
Extended scope of delivery:
Set of electr. leads, set of screw terminals
Indicated temperature ranges are valid at ambiemt temperature +20°C. The stated accuracy is based on ambient temperature +23°C and is guaranteed for 1 year.
Read this information about calibration fluids...